PPC Account Director
PPC Account Director - London
£40,000 - £50,000
Major Players is excited to be working with one of the world's leading global search agencies in the search for a new PPC Account Director. The new PPC Account Director will be working for an agency that is involved in over 120 markets worldwide and boasts a list of impressive multinational clients. As well as this, the PPC Account Director will also benefit from 25 days annual leave, early finishes on a Friday, regular team nights and much more.
Responsibilities - PPC Account Director
* Lead the delivery of PPC services within the team
* Coordination and delegation of work within the team
* Manage, train and develop direct reports
* Provide support to the Head of PPC and Head of Paid Media
* Work at the forefront of PPC utilising new platforms and technologies and share these with clients when necessary
* Lead and build required key client communications and deliverables eg. QBRs, campaign reviews and meetings
* Establish a presence in the agency allowing you to best assist clients
* Develop and maintain relationships with all clients
* Increase clients' investment in PPC or new channels
Requirements - PPC Account Director
* Agency Experience in PPC
* A strong understanding of paid search and the wider digital ecosystem
* An understanding of offline and online media interaction
* A self-starter who can hit the ground running
* A proven record of managing a team
* A strategic mind who will push for innovation both internally and with their clients
If this is the PPC Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Ed Davidson" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.