Channel Business Marketing Manager
Channel Business Marketing Manager – 11 Months
£37-£49 pounds ph
Our client is one of the biggest tech companies in the world, revolutionising the way that people communicate with each other all over the globe.
They are looking for an experienced channel marketing leader to join the EMEA Business Marketing team on an 11 month contract, joining a regional group who create, lead and co-ordinate the value proposition and articulation of the company's program across the region.
They will work with the Head of Channel Marketing to develop scalable and impactful programs that help media agencies win new business. This is a relatively new approach for the company and so this will require a self-starter, senior and focused professional who is customer facing, can work with the agencies directly to build value into this way of marketing and think both short and long term to effectively build and land lasting strategies and approaches that can be replicated for other audiences when ready.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the company and the potential that exists working through media agencies to transform business success. They will have a proven track record of launching and growing channel marketing approaches. A strategic thinker who can drive for results, and able to move fast while keeping focused on a marketing strategy that will evolve dramatically over the first few months and years.
The Channel Marketing Manager for Media Agencies will launch excellent targeted marketing activities/programs that scale the company's story through agencies (the biggest opportunities being with the big 6 agencies), driving real value and new business growth – for themselves and for the company.
Success in this role will require:
- An understanding of the media agency landscape across EMEA, and good working relationships with senior leaders within their organizations.
- Working closely with the Global Agency Team based in EMEA and identifying with them the appropriate programs and activities that would help the agencies win customers and grow their revenues.
- The creation and upkeep of strategic assets: communication materials that we can scale to all agencies and partners to inform customer perceptions and actions.
- A strong background in building new marketing routes and approaches to market through other businesses, and not just to an audience.
- Building and activating a channel marketing approach for Media agencies across EMEA.
- Support senior management in strategic marketing direction and collaboration in all decisions in line with overall client approach and goals for how we work with Media Agencies.
- Ensure we have strong GTM plans, measurable results and a vision for success.
- Develop and implement channel marketing within the company and work closely with the EMEA GBM team to incorporate and build on programs that already exist.
- Provide market analytics, audience insights, knowledge and strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing acquisition, growth and retention of most valued agencies.
- Collaborate with our most valued agencies to identify how we grow the ecosystem together and ensure that agencies are seeing incremental revenue growth aligned to our own.
- BA/BS degree required, MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Senior level of experience in or working with Media agencies, an intimate knowledge of who they are and what makes them tick.
- Proven expertise in growing and leading marketing channels driven by content, digital, infrastructure and data driven analytics.
- Strong cross-functional, matrix / stakeholder and leadership skills and the ability to influence across all levels of the organization
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Strong understanding of and comfort with how to use data
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment across multiple time zones and teams.
- Love of different cultures and genuine belief in diversity of style and capabilities to create high performing teams.
- Passionate about self-learning and improvement to strive to be better and serve others better in the pursuit of business growth and personal development.
- Able to operate at the principle level of business and jump to the delivery level quickly, and flex that capability to get the best out of multi-dimensional/cross functional teams. (100ft – 1ft capability)
- Personal desire to make the world a better place
KEY to outline are the below skills
- Communications – strong communication skills are necessary – many internal stakeholders
- External agency network and contacts
- Good understanding of agency strategy and priorities
- Understanding of the company's platform is a huge bonus
- Firm understanding of agency lay of the land (Big 6)
- Ability to drive projects forward with minimal support
- Ability to scale marketing programmes out across EMEA
- Ability to think up programmes ad identify gaps in our marketing to and through for agencies
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Apply for Channel Business Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly