Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
1 day left
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £38k DOE plus benefits
Are you an Account Manager looking to work on a range of feel-good campaigns which are having a big impact on the sector? They're leaders in the charity field, and work with some huge charities on innovative campaigns all year round. Sound like your kind of Account Manager role?
This Account Manager will be joining a friendly, fun team of account handlers who are brilliant at what they do. Upon joining them you'll get straight to work on projects for a range of clients. This Account Manager will be working alongside production, planning, creative and project management teams.
This agency are doing big things at the moment, and they expect the same from this Account Manager. You'll need previous experience working on DM campaigns preferably for charity clients or within a charity.
Here are your responsibilities as an Account Manager:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time
- Overseeing creative departments
- Creating / ensuring great, healthy relations with clients
- Working alongside various departments to put campaigns together
- Keeping campaigns on-brief
Here’s what is expected of this Account Manager:
- Able to multi-task various campaigns at once
- Great interpersonal skills
- Spectacular attention to detail
- Experience on DM campaigns
- Interest / experience in the charity / public sector
Is this the kind of Account Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from an Account Manager with career progression in mind.
If you think you’re the Account Manager we’re looking for then please do get in touch with us.
Please quote SS413 when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly