Account Director - property, wayfinding, place naming
This independent agency specialises in property and has a fantastic name in the marketplace for highly creative but commercially positioned work. The team work in the field of commercial property and have high profile clients in the UK and all over the world.
They are relaxed, down-to-earth, honest and approachable and the team atmosphere reflects this.
In terms of output they work across branding, communications, exhibitions, films, interactive, advertising, wayfinding, websites, animations and apps and more so it’s a diverse and creative mix.
Account Director – the Role
This account director is the conduit between client and agency – so needs to reflect the team as a whole. This means the account director needs to be strategic, creative and commercial in equal parts – with the ability to manage processes seamlessly.
Account Director – Responsibilities
• Build and maintain high standards across our accounts
• Nurture solid, enduring relationships with senior clients
• Develop client business by securing briefs and proposing work outside existing briefs
• Be accountable for profitable development of client’s business
• Responsible for the production of quality work, on brief, on time and on budget
• Lead, develop and inspire other members of the Client Services team
• Build and maintain strong relationships with other departments and partner agencies
• Support clients in developing strategy
• Have a good grasp of the real estate world and client’s business
• Anticipate issues and take responsibility when problems arise
• Forecast revenue and achieve targets
• Earn the respect of the design team through your ability to evaluate creative work objectively
• Earn respect throughout the agency by contributing to the smooth running of the company
• Timesheet work accurately
• Contribute to and participate in the culture
Account Director – Skills
• A natural team leader: enthusiastic, proactive, flexible and supportive
• A gifted business developer, you persuade with conviction, enthusiasm, confidence and commitment
• A relationship builder, you are adept at forging strong relationships with senior clients and key decision makers
• A skilled multi-tasker you quickly identify and prioritise key issues and delegate effectively
• An accomplished communicator, adept at organising, writing and delivering major presentations
• Effortlessly organised and an obsessive timekeeper
• Eagle-eyed for detail, you never compromise on standards
• A safe pair of hands, you don’t shirk responsibility or pass the buck
• You motivate everyone around you with your positive attitude