HEAD of CREATIVE CONSULTANCY | PR + MAR COMMS
This globally recognised event’s, entertainment and education brand seek a new Head of Creative Consultancy to implement marketing/PR and strategies and manage and execute annual programmes (B2B and B2C). Taking global templates and using strategic thinking, this role will oversee the creation of specific plans and the publishing and commercial revenue streams through all the right channels including; advertising, promotion, sales support, branding and direct marketing where relevant. Experience in PR and of working within a PR agency environment would also be a distinct advantage.
This instantly recognisable brand has over 60years of heritage to stand on, so they are looking for passionate brand guardians and advocates, with experience of budget handling of at least £5million revenue.
- Working with the EMEA APAC regions to develop and implement ongoing regional strategies. Focus on UK, Australia, Germany, MENA and India
- Overseeing and defining goals; target audience, all PR and Marketing opportunities and brand positioning
- Brand awareness, Market Research and Content marketing
- Managing and developing direct line reports in key disciplines and of working in conjunction with PR team
- Proven ability to develop marketing and PR strategies
- Experience of working across multiple territories
- Working for a high profile brand and of planning and executing campaigns with effective and accountable results
Role location: Central London
To see the full job description and to be considered for this position, please submit your CV and contact either Tanya Ferris or Anne Carter on 020 3397 7543 or 07702 186 088 and email your CV to CVS@carterferris.co.uk quoting: CF0507