Social Media Producers
Play an active role in the biggest transformation in the history of Phillip Morris International. We are committed to an impactful and dramatic change; replacing cigarettes with cutting edge smoke-free products in order to create a smoke free future.
As part of this transformation, our Global Communications function is growing and adapting to the new opportunities and challenges. We are currently looking to hire several Social Media Producers for our new digital hub in London, UK at PML.
Reporting directly to the Head of Social, the Social Media Producers are responsible for the development and execution of cross-channel multi-media social content plans. These roles require an excellent understanding of social platforms and experience managing paid and organic social marketing campaigns. These positions must heavily utilize concept and copywriting skills to collaborate with creative content producers, agencies and markets as well as execute and report on social media efforts.
They are digital natives with a complete understanding of their audience, monitoring breaking news, quickly responding to developments, producing posts and providing content that will appeal to the target audience. One of the main objectives is to increase website and social media traffic by reaching a wider audience with engaging material.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links
- Manage paid ad campaigns, maintain a pre-determined budget, analyze data through marketing software and work with Digital to ensure weekly performance reports
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers
- Experience running social listening campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of social media
- Excellent writing and visual skills
- Passion for story-telling
- Passion for making a major change to public health
- Experience working within a large multi-national company, preferably in a regulated sector
- Good contacts within the social media industry, including the key companies
- Video and graphic content creation skills
- An eye for news, and how to news-jack it
- Ability to think laterally, and find solutions in seemingly impossible tasks
- Contacts with social media companies
Why Work For Us?
Here are 3 reasons to work for PMI:
1. We’re international: Our global workforce of more than 82,000 is one of our greatest strengths and our employees speak more than 80 languages
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. We are the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of September 30, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 5.9 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 43 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.