Marketing Database Manager for Data Savvy Audience Solutions Agency £56K
Database Manager to £56K
Are you a technically savvy marketing database manager and / or a team leader? Offering up to £56K for a talented and experienced marketing database Team Manager with skills in SQL / Unix data production.
This role will focus on delivering marketing data and data related products to support clients’ multi-channel marketing activities. You’ll be involved in understanding each client’s data and the portfolio of in-house products to ensure the data that is provided is enhanced, segmented and ready to use for marketing purposes.
You can either be a Database Manager at £50K or also have team management experience – for this aspect of the opportunity, there is a further £6K salary (e.g. £56K)
- You will work with other teams to ensure client requirements are understood clearly and a seamless solution is provided.
- You’ll be accountable for your team’s overall achievements and will set their objectives and monitor progress day to day.
- SL agreements will need to be monitored and complied with.
- You will be your team’s mentor and coach and support their career development
- While managing the team, you’ll troubleshoot technical challenges and explore better ways to manage workloads, provide efficient work-rates and reduce operational expense.
- Working as part of the team, you’ll also manage technical processing of campaigns and testing activities for clients
- Manage counts, data processing and audits as well as validating source and output data, data formatting specifications and output requirements with excellence
For this role you will have at least 5 years’ related experience and have UNIX/LINUX and SQL solid knowledge. Additionally, for the team manager (This role is open to both a Team Leader and A Database Manager) you must have managed at least 5 people. Knowledge of SAS, Perl, FUSE, Datastage, Orbiter and encryption /decryption (PGP/GPG, SDMS, GIS) also needed / preferred.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/