Account Manager - B2B Events to £40K
Client Services Manager £30 - £40K for a brilliant marketing communications agency
Our client is looking for a talented and experienced Client Services Manager (or Account Manager) to manage and run business events for their major Account client.
As Client Services Manager, you’ll be the day to day contact for this major account with regard to this ongoing project of managing and marketing 20 business partner events per quarter (80 per year).
These events will be on partner sites and you will be involved in creating awareness and excitement along with strong engagement with the client products via strategies such as games, incentives and prizes.
- Managing the client relationship for this area
- Work across print, digital, online, social and video to promote engagement and participation in these events
- Create strong and loser working relationships with channel partners (Business partners) and look for opportunities to develop new relationships
- Manage supplier relationships and be able to brief copy writers, designers, printers, digital programmers etc
- Ensure all events and projects are managed to budget, deadline and to brief
- Manage all invoicing and job bag requirements
- Manage a client services Exec
For this role:
- You have strong print, digital, online, social and video experience
- You have channel marketing experience and excellent event management knowledge
- Ideally from an agency background and with IT sector experience
- You’re self-motivated, confident and passionate about your work and great at multi-tasking!
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/