Account Manager - Dynamic Agency - £35K
Client Services Manager or Account Manager £30 - £40K
Our marketing communications agency client needs you! With a surge in new business from a key account, they are on the hunt for a brilliant Client Services Manager (or Account Manager) to be the day to day contact for this major client.
- Providing first rate client services management for a key Tech Client
- Managing campaigns and activities across Print, Digital, Online, Social and Video
- Build the client relationship, developing new contacts where possible to strengthen the links
- Working with the client and your CSD on new project opportunities
- Manage supplier relationships
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and accurate to brief, provide all invoicing and estimates along the way
- Be the link with and be able to clearly brief Copy Writers, digital programmers, designers, printers, journalists and other suppliers
- Manage a client executive who will support you
Requirements for this opportunity:
- You have print, digital, online, social and video experience along with good MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- You understand channel marketing and ideally, the Tech market (IT) with some software / hardware IT marketing experience
- You have great social media skills and have used it for lead generation and engagement
- Strong agency side work experience and working on platform driven incentive schemes
For this role you are a Can Do person! You’re enthusiastic and reliable, able to work under the ‘agency life’ pressures and you are relaxed and confident in a client-facing role.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/