4 days left
A gilt-edged opportunity for a proven Account Director to guide the relationship with a flagship account of an integrated London agency.
The Great & The Good have worked with this London creative agency for a number of years. At first glance, it's easy to see why they are an attractive home for some great candidates: award-winning work, big name clients, and a media neutral approach.
Dig around a little more and the appeal becomes even more obvious. The agency has a supportive company culture which recognises that the team is made up of people who have a life around work. Truly meritocratic, this is an agency which values staff development and promotes when people are ready.
The Account Director will play a key role on a flagship B2B account. You will report into a collaborative Head of Account Management and have the opportunity to:
- Lead the day to day relationship with a client who really value the agency
- Mentor enthusiastic junior team members
- Produce impactful B2B campaigns across a range of channels
- Be part of the continued growth of one of the most people-centric agencies in London
- Develop into a future agency leader
Already an Account Director in a creative agency, you will have enjoyed working with B2B clients (ideally in the financial services space). A skilled suit, you will have:
- Forged exceptional relationships
- Developed their team
- Managed significant budgets
- Grown their accounts
- Demonstrated their strategic thinking
If that all sounds like you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly