Digital Marketing Executive
1 day left
- Rare opportunity to work with a well-known volunteering company.
- Huge company growth and development plans.
- Offers Travel opportunities.
This company have a genuinely lovely back story, focusing on bringing about positive change through volunteering. Having been running for the past 25 years, they are now looking to further grow and develop, starting with building a new marketing team based in Brighton.
This is a very rare opportunity to work in marketing for a well-known volunteering company, giving you the chance to bring about positive change through your marketing expertise. Joining the team as a Digital Marketing Executive, you will work closely with the social and content teams to manage the digital strategy, improving brand engagement and sales.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be assisting in the formation of strategies which will build a long lasting digital connection with the target audience. To build this connection, you will implement and optimise online adverts across multiple channels (including programmatic display), increasing brand awareness and driving sales. You’ll also be tracking all ads to later identify attribution. Alongside creating and tracking campaigns, you’ll also be working on SEO for the company and ensuring a seamless customer experience.
Importantly, you will be responsible for driving ongoing developments and improvements of the digital marketing strategy. You will ensure the customers user journey is seamless, employing new technologies and optimising conversion.
Combined with creating and implementing campaigns, you’ll need to be measuring their performance and report findings back to stakeholders. You’ll also be using analytics implement A/B testing, with the aim of driving higher engagement.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in Digital Marketing, either agency or client side.
- Have demonstrable experience across programmatic, display, affiliate marketing, native marketing and video.
- Understanding of SEO, PPC, Social Marketing and UX.
- Have experience with tracking systems such as DCM, GTM.
- Have experience working with Wordpress, Hotjar and Google Analytics.
- Be a creative thinker with an analytical mind.
- Enjoy working with people from all over the world, and be enthusiastic about collaborating across cultures.
There is a very competitive salary (DOE) on offer. On top of your basic salary there are also great benefits including excellent training and development, occasional global travel opportunities and a Pension Scheme, to name just a few.
Please get in touch with Marlie to hear more about this exciting role.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly