Email Marketing Executive - Lovely South Coast Travel Company
- Rare opportunity to work with a well-known volunteering company.
- Huge company growth and development plans.
- Offers Travel opportunities.
This is a very rare opportunity to work in marketing for a well-known volunteering company, giving you the chance to bring about positive change through your marketing expertise. Joining the team as an Email Marketing Executive, your main duty will be to drive the on-going development and improvements of our email marketing strategy, ensuring user journeys are seamless and new technologies are leveraged.
What you’ll be doing
As the Email Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for managing all email marketing campaigns and maximising revenue opportunities across all products. This will include a variety of email activities including email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns. The goal is this role is to communicate the company’s brands through email marketing, ultimately increasing revenue.
In order to send out effective campaigns, you will be carrying out segmentation of the database and implementation of re-marketing strategies. Alongside personalisation, you will also focus on managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer's life-cycle to maximise sales.
As with most marketing roles, this role also has a beefier technical side. You will be responsible for troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution. You will perform analysis of current email marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement and last but certainly not least, you will aadminister A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective method.
What experience you’ll need
- A few years’ experience in an email marketing role or similar.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans.
- A creative thinker.
- An understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Strong Google Analytics and Excel knowledge.
- Enjoy working with people from all over the world, and be enthusiastic about collaborating across cultures.
There is a very competitive salary (DOE) on offer. On top of your basic salary there are also great benefits including excellent training and development, occasional global travel opportunities and a Pension Scheme, to name just a few.
Please get in touch with Marlie to hear more about this exciting role.