VSI is a leading localisation company, offering foreign-language localisation services such as voiceover, dubbing, subtitling, translation and transcreation. With our head office in London’s West End and our own dedicated facilities in the world’s major media hubs, VSI is able to provide world-class services to our prestigious portfolio of clients including brands, broadcasters, production & distribution companies, creative agencies, video game companies, VOD platforms and many more.
As a Project Manager, you will be part of a team focusing on providing high-quality localisation projects and ensure client retention, satisfaction and ultimately revenue growth. You will work on translation, transcreation, interpreting, VO and Subtitling projects for Editorial, Marketing, Corporate and Gaming clients.
- Managing full project cycles from initial quotation to planning, scheduling, budgeting, problem solving, QC, delivery and sign-off for invoicing, while adhering to VSI processes and quality standards
- Guaranteeing client satisfaction through the successful management of localisation projects to deadlines and within budget
- Close financial monitoring and control of projects through budgets, invoicing and change orders, achieving targeted levels of profitability
- Preparing quotes for complex projects
- Pro-actively maintaining a thorough understanding of VSI core businesses in order to be able to advise clients on our services and maximise cross-selling opportunities
- Providing Account Management services to strategic clients.
- Preparing monthly reports and maintaining Excel spreadsheets for strategic clients and internal use as required
- Chairing production meetings or conference calls with clients on complex projects
- Identifying project/process improvement opportunities
- Support Team Lead in expanding our Transcreation and Localisation capabilities
- Discussing and understanding each client's specific requirements and offering advice if necessary.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a project management capacity in the localisation and/or media industries taking brief to/from creative agencies and client stakeholders in advertising production services across Broadcast, Print and Digital with a specific focus on Transcreation and Translation needs.
- This individual is an expert in all things related to global marketing campaigns, brand guardianship and multichannel content localisation using his/her experience to implement appropriate localisation strategies
- The candidate will have the ability to prepare accurate quotes against the Rate Card and use creative and strategic thinking to upsell/cross-sell VSI’s services and bring effectiveness to localisation efforts.
- He/She will be an excellent team player working very closely with internal stakeholder to coordinate multi-media needs across production services and ensure consistency across. Effective verbal/written communication with clients, suppliers and internal team members is a must for this role.
- Proven client facing experience, able to work to tight deadlines and often under pressure in a calm manner.
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit with proven problem solving and organisational skills
- Able to work independently or in a group
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work in a variety of roles in a changing environment
- Expertise in industry-related CAT-tools software
- Knowledge of a foreign language and knowledge of gaming a plus
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly