Head of Content - Running brand new Newsroom for Unique Brand - £60K
2 days left
Highly talented and innovative Head of Content needed for this great brand activation agency to be part of a newly created team working with a global new client win. You’ll be instrumental in seeding the new brand messaging into the digital space as this market leading global brand delivers its new brand positioning, across regions in the Middle East, Europe and USA. You’ll bring expertise in managing a diverse team of community managers with regional expertise and local language fluency to drive digital engagement for this exciting brand.
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the start of an adventure; to join a new team, to spearhead the digital content strategy to drive the online brand activation and maintenance of a new brand vision.
The role will involve responsibility for planning and delivery of an international content strategy across 7 key regions in Europe, the Middle East and the USA. You’ll manage an editorial team of 7, each with cultural awareness and language fluency relevant to their market. International expertise would certainly be helpful.
The client has a high profile background and has a vision to develop a brand with creativity, ingenuity and a real point of difference. The ambitions and the budgets are large. There will be some travel to the client in Dubai.
There will be legislation and regulations that will need to be considered and that will be region dependent so any previous experience within the tobacco or alcohol sectors would be advantageous.
- Creating and delivering an evolving content strategy that supports the business objectives and flexes according to varying regional platforms and cultural differences
- Leading a team of 7 Community Managers, each with cultural expertise and language fluency in their own market
- Development of a functional content calendar and media schedule across multiple platforms
- Developing standards, systems and best practices for content creation, curation, distribution, content repurposing and placement
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Optimisation of content (including written and video) across all channels, including group websites and social media channels, taking regional variations into careful consideration
- Appreciation of emerging cultures as well as an awareness of different platforms across a range of geographical regions
- Extensive experience in content creation, curation, writing and placement, ideally some of which gained in an international environment
- Proven management expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; fluent in German, Spanish, French, Farsi or Khaliji also useful
- Past experience in a regulated industry such as alcohol or tobacco which operates to different regulations in different regions would be helpful though not essential
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Able to work effectively with highly driven, successful and ambitious clients
- Dynamic, self-starter, entrepreneurial, able to operate autonomously
- Excited about the opportunity to join a fast growing independent agency with potential to be part of the success story
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Head of Content - Running brand new Newsroom for Unique Brand - £60K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly