Account Manager - Leading Marketing Agency
- Account Manager role to join a leading, long-established marketing agency.
- Work with a variety of clients from regional to a global level within the B2B sector.
- Friendly team and plenty of career progression opportunity on here, their retention is strong and they know how to keep employees happy!
What you’ll be doing
Working your relationship-building magic on a variety of B2B brands, you’ll be working on a wide range of projects - large and small, on and offline, from print advertising and animation to web, international events and marketing campaigns - so we need someone proactive and happy to get stuck in wherever they may be needed. Taking briefs, inquiring, briefing creatives, managing projects to delivery, running client meetings, invoicing and reporting, you’ll pay meticulous attention to detail and you’ll keep a cool head under pressure.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need to be an agency experienced Account Manager with exposure to B2B, whether that experience is gained in a creative agency, full-service marketing agency or even a digital agency we're open.
- You’ll have credible knowledge of digital as well as print channels, with a solid understanding of the creative process.
- A flair for reporting and analysis.
- This agency is very measured in their approach and results driven, so you will be too.
- You will be able to commit to the full duration of the contract and happy to work on a maternity cover contract basis, although there is a potential of this role going permanent.
- What you’ll get in return for your talents
- You can expect a competitive salary which is entirely dependent on experience, along with the opportunity to become part of and have the opportunity to learn from an experienced team within a fantastic agency.
If you require more information please contact Fran at ADLIB today to get the ball rolling.