Head of Innovation – Successful London Agency Boasting Large, Global Clientele
- Hard hitting, strategic role within a successful London agency.
- Get some of the most exciting brands around engaged with the potential of digital innovation.
- Harness the resources of a leading network of agencies to deliver a best-in-class growth hacking offering.
This is a hugely exciting and rare opportunity to join one of the best digital transformation agencies in one of the world's most admired agency networks and bring a brand new value proposition to market - with a ready-made client base of internationally successful brands.
Acting as a subject matter expert on the key strategic influences for the business, you will be responsible for driving decision-making that develops both short and long term strategic business goals and then translating strategies into actionable plans.
What you'll be doing
Your role will largely be split in two - external responsibilities and internal ones. From an external and client-facing perspective, you'll be inspiring enterprise level clients, opening their eyes to what's possible when smart thinking partners with leading technology and getting their buy in to the value of strategy and innovation consultancy. You'll work with clients to understand their problems, apply scientific thinking to the issues and help design solutions that'll drive commercial success and ensure their model and proposition is future-proof. You'll be the person responsible for instilling clients with confidence that the (significant) investment they'll be making in this work will be drop in the ocean compared to the commercial gains they'll see.
The second part of your role is working with the Board, Heads of departments internally and the senior management team of partner agencies from within the network to design and bring to market a new value proposition for the agency specifically around product innovation and growth hacking. You'll be pulling together agency-capabilities across digital marketing, CRM, product development, UX and digital transformation to package up an offering which can guarantee to clients that not only will you deliver best-in-class (typically mobile-first or app) solutions, but you can ensure they'll catch on fire in the wild. You'll design a strategic service which ensures products are designed with virality inbuilt, that the social mechanics of the apps ensures that building out advocacy engines has never been more straightforward and which embodies your passion for growth and innovation.
As we said, not your every day job!
What experience you'll need
- You'll have 'grown up' in one of the big consultancies - Accenture, Deloitte, PwC et al - but would have discovered early on that this wasn't the life for you.
- You'll have entrepreneurial experience, with a track record in delivering commercial return through product adoption and user retention.
- Strong strategy and innovation experience within mobile or digital, ideally within a client services business (agency or consultancy)
- Experience in the delivery of mobile and other digital-based concepts (app, web etc) from inception to delivery and on to product roadmap development.
- You'll be a charismatic and passionate person, who thrives on autonomy and yet is an effective collaborator.
- A background in product strategy.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, highly numerate, with ability to think beyond the obvious.
We can look at basic salaries of between £75-90k for this role as well as more perks than you can shake a stick at. From fantastic office space, to enhanced parental leave benefits, plenty hackathons complete with tasty meals and drinks and frequent funded team socials. Most importantly, though, is the chance to work on market-defining digital solutions for top-tier brands. If your salary expectations exceed this benchmark, get in touch and show us why and we'd be a fool not to consider it.
Please get in touch with Imogen with a CV today to run through the small print.