Community Manager - join a thriving newsroom team on unique global brand - £30K
Bilingual Community Managers required! Speak French, Spanish, German, Farsi or Khaliji? Know the culture in Germany, France, Spain, the USA, Iraq, Iran or Saudi inside out? Great content expertise and a skilled Community Manager? Then we definitely need you.
Bilingual Community Managers needed for this great brand activation agency to be part of a newly created team working with a global new client win. You’ll be instrumental in seeding the new brand messaging into the digital space as this market leading global brand delivers its new brand positioning, across your region which will be in the Middle East, Europe or USA. You will have detailed local cultural knowledge, and an appreciation of how to implement regional reiterations of the global content strategy as well as which platforms work in your region.
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the start of an adventure; to join a new team, to be instrumental in delivering the regional content strategy to drive the online brand activation and maintenance of a new brand vision.
The role will involve responsibility for planning and delivery of content strategy across one of 7 key regions: Germany, France, Spain, the USA, Iraq, Iran or Saudi. You’ll have genuine cultural awareness and language fluency relevant to your market.
The client has a high profile background and has a vision to develop a brand with creativity, ingenuity and a real point of difference. The ambitions and the budgets are large. There will be some travel to the client in Dubai though the role will be based in London.
There will be legislation and regulations that will need to be considered and that will be region dependent so any previous experience within the tobacco or alcohol sectors would be advantageous.
- Creating and delivering an evolving content strategy that supports the business objectives and flexes according to your regional platforms and cultural differences
- Development of a functional content calendar and media schedule across multiple platforms
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Optimisation of content (including written and video) across all channels, including group websites and social media channels, taking regional variations into careful consideration
- Appreciation of emerging cultures as well as an awareness of different platforms across your geographical regions
- Extensive experience in content creation, curation, writing and placement, ideally some of which gained in an international environment
- Proven management expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as well as fluency in German, Spanish, French, Farsi or Khaliji essential
- Cultural awareness of your region including knowledge of relevant social networks and platforms
- Past experience in a regulated industry such as alcohol or tobacco which operates to different regulations in different regions would be helpful though not essential
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Able to work effectively with highly driven, successful and ambitious clients
- Dynamic, self-starter, entrepreneurial, able to operate autonomously
- Excited about the opportunity to join a fast growing independent agency with potential to be part of the success story
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/