Senior Account Manager - Automotive Client
Our client is more than just a leading and award-winning integrated digital agency. They’re experts in Art and Science. They blend a data-led, insight-driven approach with outstanding content to create campaigns that deliver maximum impact and help clients stay ahead of the competition. As a group they have it covered from beginning to end and across every channel.
They’re looking for a driven, organised and experienced Senior Account Manager to join the Client Services Team looking after an Automotive client. The role is part of the onsite team, embedded within the client and calls for confidence, creativity and passion. The successful candidate will be surrounded by agency colleagues whilst working in close partnership with the client’s marketing team to help develop an already strong relationship, look for opportunities to grow the business and, crucially, deliver innovative, best in class digital, CRM, brand and creative projects.
Reporting into the Client Director, your remit will be broad and interesting. Your responsibilities will cover process, people, ideas, craft, strategy and profit, from acting as the key link between client and agency, to ensuring end to end delivery of campaigns. You’ll make sure agency processes are followed and understood, while anticipating and resolving issues with minimal impact to the client. You will be expected to contribute to campaign strategy and present creative back to the client. You’ll need many hats and will have to wear most of them at the same time.
Who are you?
- An accomplished Senior Account Manager from an agency background, with a proven track record of delivering client projects on brand, on budget and on time
- Passionate, resilient, collaborative and diplomatic, able to work in close partnership with clients and understand their way of thinking and working
- Able to inspire confidence and a natural leader with the drive and desire to get ahead of the client’s needs, with an “already done” mentality
- The voice of reason, calm and consistent, intuitive and with the confidence and know-how to deliver clear, constructive feedback to the client and your agency colleagues
- Highly organised with impeccable time management and communication skills… and a great sense of humour always helps, too
- Able to start in January 2019
In return you’ll be offered an annual salary between £38k and £42k, plus a great benefits package.
If you think you’re the Senior Account Manager we’re looking for, get in touch with me, Mark Davies, or apply below.