(Senior) Account Manager
(Senior) Account Manager - Integrated Agency
West End London
JB039 - £40k
An integrated, branding agency based in a cool, trendy office in Soho are looking for an AM/SAM to join their rapidly expanding business. Following recent growth in Hertfordshire, they are now looking to expand both offices and continue producing some great work for a great client list. They predominantly work with Real Estate brands but are growing and diversifying their client portfolio.
You will be working within an extremely tight knit team, with a collaborative, open culture. They are a hugely competitive agency and ensure they produce the highest quality of work. The culture of the agency is key, and their retention of staff emphasises this. If you come from an integrated marketing background, with a history of producing a range of campaigns across a range of clients, this could be the perfect next step.
Key responsibilities are below:
- Work with Account Director to help develop existing accounts
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent financial administration - quotes, invoicing, forecasts, reports, purchase orders etc
- Effective recommendations against client brief
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent client communications
- Ability to review design and artwork against client brief
- Knowledge of client brand and corporate identity
- Clear, concise, inspiring, thorough, relevant briefs - creative/media/integrated planning brief
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary of £35-40k dependent on experience. Plus the below:
- Fast track progression plan
- Regular social events
- 22 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus structure