- Opportunity for a PR Account Manager to a join a reputable PR agency.
- Beautiful offices based in Bradford-on-Avon, commutable from Bristol, Bath and Chippenham.
- Portfolio of long-standing and newly won clients to work with.
What you’ll be doing
As PR Account Manager you’ll support the Directors in the day to day delivery of PR campaigns on and offline. With your wordsmith talents at your fingertips you’ll research, write and then distribute engaging and punctuation-perfect press release; monitoring and evaluating coverage, and building and maintaining strong media contacts along the way. Your organisational skills will be nothing short of inspirational, always keen to go the extra mile to further your learning and deliver to a high standard. And with your love for PR and a close-knit friendly team to be a part of for the long term we’re certain you’ll have a fun time along the way too!
What experience you’ll need
- Solid experience gained as a PR Senior Account Executive, Account Manager or client side working for a consumer brand as a PR Executive or PR Manager.
- Ability to demonstrate versatile writing skills and equally confident liaising with the media, selling in stories, leading client meetings and working with the Directors on pitches.
- You will be at home working in a fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines and keeping a cool head juggling many plates.
- Your excellent communication skills and grasp of English grammar and punctuation will be clear to see.
- A friendly and enthusiastic approach will fit the team well too.
- Based on the outskirts of Bristol, with free parking your own transport would be ideal.
A competitive salary in the region of £24k - £27k is on offer dependent on the experience you have to bring. Hard work is recognised and rewarded throughout the year, and for those who really impress, there’s a stack of long term progression opportunity available too. If you’ve Bristol/Bath based and considering this role but not entirely sure about the location, the agency are flexible and can offer 1 day per week working from home if that is a game changer!
What next ?
If you’d like to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity then get in touch with Hannah at ADLIB today to be considered immediately.