Creative Director - Brand Experience Agency - London
A brilliant Creative Director with an Integrated background is needed to join this vibrand Brand Experience Agency based in leafy area of South West London.
This is a Brand Experience agency which service offering is multi-faceted. Rooted in valuable insights, their experts design and deliver outstanding work to influence consumer behaviour - from impactful live activations, innovative creative technology solutions and purposeful partnership platforms - everything they create delivers measurable business outcomes for their clients (some of the world's leading brands).
They are part of a larger group, but still retain a smaller, family feel at they core.
They are looking for a Creative Director with a track record of developing ideas for big brands that win business, deliver on objectives and transcend culture - but ideas that can equally live on social media, activate partnerships/sponsorships or use innovative technology.
On a day-to-day basis, you will…
* Lead the generation and presentation of ground-breaking, culturally relevant ideas
* Identify and lead the right creative talent to respond to each new business/pitch opportunity
* Provide comprehensive creative vision and counsel to clients
* Act as a leader and mentor
* Collaborate with, challenge and be challenged by Client Services, Strategy and Production
* Drive creative action within the agency, in part by discovering and sharing relevant creative work, within and beyond the world of marketing, then also working with others to develop proactive ideas, thought leadership, inspiration sessions and more
* Support with creative resource planning as a project grows
Is This You?
- 8+ years of experience
- Award-winning work
- Has a proven track record of developing ideas across multiple marketing channels
- Is an ambitious, conceptual thinker
- Has a strong understanding of all marketing communications channels and proven track record working on integrated campaigns that earn media coverage
- Sees ambition and opportunity in every brief and pushes work to be better - from briefing to execution
- Must be equally comfortable directing concept teams/designers with an authority and clarity of vision, or tackling briefs personally on faster turnarounds
- Is a charismatic, immersive storyteller and pitcher/presenter
- Is a great team player and effective communicator
- Is a proactive problem-solver
- Is an experienced multi-tasker and can juggle multiple projects and tasks
- Can build rapport and trust with clients
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately. Salary up to £70K.