Social Media Analytics Manager
SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYTICS MANAGER
Big Data & Analytics £ 48,000 - £ 50,000 + 10% bonus
Social Media Analytics Manager
£ 48,000 - £ 50,000 + 10% bonus
Social Media Analytics Manager - The Company
Our client is global media network who create television programs, motion pictures, social media and other entertainment content for audiences across the globe with an incredible base of clients.
Social Media Analytics Manager - The Role
As a Social Media Analytics Manager, you will be working closely with the brand digital media leads and the role will involve monitoring, reporting and analysing performance of content on social media platforms. This will include regular reporting and analysis across all key performance metrics, identifying trends and helping guide content strategy and audience development.
This role will also manage performance forecasting, provide competitive context and proactively anticipate industry trends and issues. As part of the Business Intelligence Research Analytics team, the role will also proactively contribute to their aims of developing, enhancing and automating their reporting and analytics solutions in line with stakeholder and business requirements.
Social Media Analytics Manager - Responsibilities
* Providing regular reporting and analysis of shortform/social media content across key performance metrics (views, time spent, engagement rates, view through rates, sentiment, etc)
* Provide day to day insights on the performance of individual assets/content pieces and in turn be able to offer the best course of action based on the insight
* Highlight trends and tell the story of content performance, identifying any anomalies or issues that need addressing
* Run competitor analysis on other content types, brands and channels; using this insight to help guide content strategies and give key insights in how to adapt to grow
* Be able to provide in-depth analysis and case studies on particular topics on request and report findings back to relevant teams
* Manage forecasting process for nominated brand and advise on performance to estimate
* Deliver ad-hoc cross-platform (websites, apps & social) reports & insights to assist stakeholders with business decisions
Social Media Analytics Manager - Key Skills
* Experience providing social research analytics and data to senior stakeholders, ideally in an international business although not essential
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of digital metrics and the wider digital industry
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to demonstrate subject matter authority and expertise
* Experience of key digital media reporting tools (e.g. Falcon, Tubular Labs, Adobe Analytics)
* Understand concepts behind Business Intelligence (e.g. data warehouses, automation) and how information can be used to drive competitive advantage
* Hands-on technical BI skills an advantage, ideally including experience using BI reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
If this is the Social Media Analytics Manager role then APPLY NOW !!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CHARITY GRIFFITHS". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Charity Griffiths| DD: 020 78 45 72 74 - email@example.com Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Charity Griffiths