Assistant Marketing Manager
5 days left
Assistant Marketing Manager - £26,000, Birmingham
This global B2B organisation are looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join their team based in West Birmingham.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will support in planning, implementing and coordinating a range of marketing and communications activities to complement the global communications strategy.
You will also:
- Take a leading role in supporting and directing customer projects throughout the UK
- Deputise for the Marketing Manager in their absence
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop quarterly reports and produce annual budget for head office
- Accompany the Marketing Manager on any corporate visits, meetings and occasionally to head office in Italy
- Be fully aware of all company policies and procedures and work within the guidelines as stated.
This role does not have any direct line reports but does deputise for the Marketing Manager in their absence.
This role would suit an experienced Executive or similar looking to take the next step in their career and offers the opportunity to learn and develop within a global organisation. The successful candidate will ideally have B2B marketing experience and must be able to communicate at varying levels.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.
Apply for Assistant Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly