Advertising Sales Executive
3 days left
Our client is the membership network for civil society leaders, due to growth in this area, they are looking for a driven and energetic advertising sales executive to sell on their newly launched sector specific job board.
This is an exciting time to be joining them as they invest in developing their jobs service. This new role will focus on building relationships with key audiences and be responsible for pro-actively selling and marketing Jobs to charity and voluntary sector organisations based in the UK and at times around the world.
Working with this business will enable you to be part of a small, dedicated team striving to inspire and support the country’s largest network of civil society leaders.
They’re looking for;
- Previous experience in a sales role.
- Excellent telephone manner, written and oral communication skills.
- Good negotiation and relationship management skills and the ability to respond to objections.
- Experience of drafting proposals.
- Persistence, resilience and be able to handle pressure.
- Experience of regularly hitting/exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent organisational skills - able to manage own workload effectively and work under pressure.
- Be a good listener in order to understand clients’ needs.
This is a full time role ideally covering normal office hours, although flexible working will be considered.
For more information on this role, please get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd
Apply for Advertising Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly