Senior Integrated Designer - Global Integrated Agency
Our client is a Global B2B marketing comms agency specializing in the blue chip technology sector, where creative boundaries can be pushed to limit. With an enviable global list of high-profile clients, their 100+ team across multiple locations around the world, combine global reach and local understanding to produce results-driven marketing campaigns that span evolving media, markets and territories.
Due to this ongoing success our client is now looking to expand their creative team by seeking out a diverse and highly conceptual Senior Designer who is comfortable and willing to work across a broad platform of channels, covering both on and off line.
To be suitable for this role as a Senior Designer you will have the following skills and attributes:
- You might be an experienced Mid Weight Designer with a desire to make the step up, or a Senior Designer in an agency wanting to work with more innovative brands.
- Breakthrough work – we need to see that you’ve got great ideas and yet willing to learn more from the wider team.
- All the expected creative craft skills; covering both on and off lineideally.
- Demonstrable passion for making campaigns meaningful, by creating strong campaign positions that inspire consumers and businesses to engage, and ultimately buy
- Love working with people. You’ll be part of a larger creative team who like to push creative boundaries – no off the shelf ideas will fly here
- There will be a mix of conceptual work as well developing ideas and seeing them through to completion
- Happy to work with a mentor who will be responsible to seeing you develop your career
- You will have a fantastic portfolio that you will be proud of, packed full of well-known household names
In return for your skills and experience as a Senior Designer our client offers a competitive salary with lots of career development prospects. Salary banding is between £40-45k plus benefits.
If you think you’re the Senior Designer we’re on the hunt for, then let us know today! Either click on the apply button now or email your CV and portfolio to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org