Digital Marketing Executive
Better Placed are delighted to be working with a leading distribution business based in Barnsley who are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team. The company are looking to further grow their Body Art presence throughout Europe so this is a key position for the business hence why it is crucial you have some sort of interest in the tattoo industry.
This role will see you responsible for developing and delivering the Digital Development Roadmap and Marketing trading calendar.
- Improve Digital KPI's through the use of analytics, liaising with key personnel and by keeping up to date with industry best practice and changes.
- Effectively Merchandise the company websites using both data and internal knowledge to improve the onsite experience for the customer, taking a mobile first approach.
- Add and remove products to the websites in line with the business requirements.
- Update the website(s) with the agreed campaigns that reflect the Marketing calendar (including banners, discount promotions and any required functionality).
- Support the Ecommerce Manager with website optimisation workstreams such as development improvements (and AB/MV testing to drive performance improvements.
- Work cross functionally to create product and category content for the website(s) and Social Media.
- Own the on-page SEO by working closely with the SEO agency to develop and implement all on page SEO improvements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good understanding of Magento (or alternative ecommerce platform).
- Experience in improving website/digital experiences.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a good team player.
- Customer focussed with an innovative and proactive approach.
- Good numerical/analytic skills and a focus on driving performance improvements.
- Hardworking with good attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- PC literate with good MS skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest