Account Executive - PR - retail and property
PR account executive – property, retail, leisure £20-22k+
Fabulous opportunity for young, ambitious graduate to join this growing boutique PR agency as an account executive.
The agency, based in central London in one of the most popular agency hubs, works with some impressive names in the property, retail and leisure sectors.
It was established six years ago and the directors have big PR agency experience. They’ve gained real credibility for what they do and have built a reputation for excellence, now with a strong portfolio of clients. As a result they’re expanding and looking to hire another PR account executive for the team.
PR account executive – the role
Due to a busy work flow and an internal promotion, the agency are looking for another bright, ambitious PR account executive to join the team. The account executive will probably be a recent graduate with 6 months+ marketing agency contract or client side experience. They may currently be working in a marketing executive capacity in-house and looking for a change and the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge.
The account executive will have a chance to learn and develop quickly with the assistance of the wider team. They will work on the day to day supporting the account manager and director and work with clients where appropriate. The executive will have an interest in writing and in the broader marketing mix. This person will have an interest in property and luxury retail sectors and commercial spaces. It is a dynamic and fast moving area.
The PR account executive will –
- be discipline-orientated;
- manage certain projects day to day;
- have an interest in writing and communication and have good written and verbal English skills;
- have a marketing degree or some recent marketing or PR experience;
- be outgoing, approachable and collaborative and happy building relationships with both clients and colleagues;
- be self-motivated, ambitious, keen to develop their skills;
- be smart, entrepreneurial, curious;
- have a sense of fun and be a team player;
- have a strong desire to develop their strategic knowledge and understanding.
Property or retail experience is useful but not essential as this can be learnt in the position.
There is every opportunity for progression in this role for the right individual with a positive and committed attitude.