Strategist - international brands
4 days left
This agency is a creative, successful and well-respected team in the branding space. It has an international focus and offices overseas. The team work with some extremely well-known brands to help develop cohesive brand strategy across the growing international markets and regions.
From the outset the team have always positioned themselves as intelligent, creative and down-to-earth, not arrogant and over-theoretical. They have tried to avoid the trap of over-complicating brand strategy, keeping a strong and defined brand message, however complex the issue.
The agency still maintains a creative energy and sense of curiosity.
Strategist – the role
The strategy team is now looking for a talented brand strategist to bring creativity, imagination, business acumen and cultural insight to help develop and deliver strategic branding for their clients. The strategist will bring creativity and flair to their work, built on a foundation of strong analytical & insight skills. The team is looking for people who are enthusiastically engaged with the world of brands and branding, people who can make imaginative leaps into the future and have the ability to take others with them.
Experience of delivering a mix of corporate and consumer strategies would be very desirable but not essential. This person may currently be working in a large agency or a boutique one, in brand or possibly advertising.
Strategist – main tasks
Delivering Projects –
• Deliver a strategic point of view for clients’ brands
• Develop inspiring ideas, compelling storylines and strategic recommendations out of various inputs
• Gather and analyse quantitative and qualitative research to extract insights that can shape strategy
• Command a full range of strategy skills (i.e. interviewing stakeholders, writing creative briefs, co-facilitating workshops, creating on-line research questionnaires, trend analysis, competitor and category analysis, customer journey mapping/experience mapping, brand identity analysis, semiotic analysis)
• Contribute across a range of strategy work-streams (i.e. positioning, architecture, innovation, naming, design, activation)
• Build understanding and experience across both consumer and corporate clients
• Present and persuade with conviction
Managing/developing the team/colleagues
• Work alongside creative, client services and digital specialists to ensure brand concepts are expansively and deeply explored
• Collaborate with and respect all team members across disciplines, reinforcing a non-hierarchical and encouraging work environment
• Lean forward to learn as much as possible from peers and more senior team members
Building client relationships
• Offer clients sound advice on issues related to their own brands as well as fresh insight of how other relevant brands operate worldwide
• Adjust to different client work styles and adapt comfortably to changes in scope of work
• Collaborate effectively with other client agencies
Experience of having delivered brand strategies for well-known brands
A good grasp of strategic research techniques
Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional languages are an advantage.
Professional/educational experience of being able to interpret large amounts of information, sometimes incomplete, and effectively communicating findings and conclusions.
Apply for Strategist - international brands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly