International Senior Sales Executive
You will be selling exhibition stands and sponsorship for this fast growing organisation, which delivers high-level symposiums and policy discussions in the UK, in Brussels and on the International stage. They are a leading provider of conferences on electoral affairs and specialise in health, security and economic development.
WE are seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Sales Executive with a strong background in exhibition and sponsorship sales. You will join their busy international sales team based in their London office. The position will also require you to attend events to grow accounts and build customer relationships.
The primary responsibilities of the role include:
• Winning business over the phone
• To meet and consistently exceed sales targets and Key Performance Indicators
• Proactively generating leads, through online research, social media and other sources
• Developing a strong customer base to launch new events
• Contributing ideas to help increase sales and develop the product portfolio
• Writing and delivering sponsorship proposals and developing sales material for all events
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
• A proven track record of selling sponsorship and exhibition packages
• A drive to excel in sales and create sustainable events
• Enthusiasm and reliability
• Strong commercial acumen to identify and confirm potential sponsors/exhibitors
• An excellent phone manner
• Strong presentation and closing skills
• Excellent written English
• Strong organisational skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• The ability to take initiative when appropriate
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• A strong interest and knowledge of international politics and public policy issues
In return we will provide full training, and excellent commission structure and a great working environment. The right candidate will be able to progress to Sales Manager level and work autonomously within the next 6-12 months.