- Fast-growth eCommerce brand.
- Established team to integrate into with strong processes in place.
- Great culture and brilliant working environment.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Acquisition Manager, you’ll be responsible for all PPC/Paid channels in-house including Adwords, Bing and Social (mainly Facebook), with tools including Google Analytics and Criteo. You’ll use this feedback to work alongside the manager and help shape the paid search strategy, becoming an integral part of your day to day as experience in this area grows. Given this role is working as part of a wider team, you will assist with reporting to other senior members in the business (such as the Head of eCommerce), and look to understand the wider impact of PPC across other channels.
What experience you’ll need
- Hands on PPC experience, from either agency or client side.
- Ideally managed significant budgets in excess of £50k a month, and had exposure to a retail setting.
- Worked across Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Exposure to Facebook and Amazon a real plus but not a must.
- Analytical approach to breakdown customer data and draw inferences to tweak your campaigns.
- Able to work well as part of a team and coordinate with other internal stakeholders.
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £20-27k for this one. Benefits include a bonus scheme, pension, staff discount and free parking. The offices have a huge amount to offer as well, including gym facilities, regular social events and a café onsite. It’s an environment the team love working in!
Please get in touch with Joe with a CV to hear more information.