Senior Direct Marketing Executive (Legacies)
4 days left
Age UK has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic direct marketer to develop their career further and make a significant difference to vulnerable older people in need.
We are looking for a proactive person with a good understanding of direct marketing and project management who is keen to gain more experience of both acquisition and stewardship across our core channels including TV, digital, inserts, press adverts and direct mail. This is a key role in our Legacy Marketing team, and a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a varied and collaborative role, building strong relationships with suppliers and internal teams, including Individual Marketing, Brand and Digital.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Age UK as we're investing in an ambitious new fundraising strategy to help us deeply engage more supporters and partners in our work.
- Execution and management of legacy direct marketing campaigns, responsibility for developing test and learn strategy
- Management of campaign income and expenditure and assist with managing overall budget
- Work closely with the wider legacy and fundraising teams to share and collaborate on activities and develop future fundraising strategies.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent project management skill
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Word
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Experience of managing direct marketing campaigns
We can offer:
- A varied and interesting role
- A friendly team and collaborative environment
- A commitment to development and learning
- A wide range of benefits
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.