Client Services Director
A chance to be part of something brand new, helping to launch a consultancy/advisory proposition for a leading provider of market intelligence in the political space.
With a current focus on subscription services, the business are branching out into advisory and looking for someone to lead the development of this proposition within their existing client base.
Working with clients in a range of sectors (FMCG, FS, Charity) your role would be to partner with the client services team to go and network within the current client base, understand what ad-hoc & advisory services they might be interested in and build proposals accordingly.
There's no pre-defined experience that suits this role, although a few key things would be:
- Experience of selling research/insights/market intelligence or consultancy services
- An interest and passion for politics
- Experience networking and building credible relationships at a senior level
- Target driven, comfortable under pressure
- Keen to build something from scratch and comfortable with the ambiguity that sometimes comes from this environment