Brand Manager, Computer Gaming Brand - up to £50K
Historic Gaming Company (Fantasy & Adventure)
up to £50,000 + Bonus & Benefits
We're looking for a Brand Manager to help drive brand strategy for a key division of this globally renowned gaming brand. Based out of the UK HQ in West London, the brand is one of the most famous creators of fun, providing children and adults entertainment all over the world.
You must love adventure & fantasy gaming or maybe even trading card games! We are looking for someone with a real passion for this industry to come forth and make a huge difference to the brands marketing strategy in the UK!
Now, what is the key parts of the role?
- Drive the brand agenda for the different franchises.
- Supervise brand management initiatives that are consumer centric to help drive growth.
- Orchestrate the execution of consumer marketing strategies.
- Develop key partnerships internally and externally, including agency management.
- Create & develop local marketing strategy for the brands.
- Being an inventor, a creative, an idea generator.
So, it's a great role with huge potential for a creatively minded Brand Manager bound for greatness. You'll be in charge if a budget and have a clear view on where to spend to help boost brand activity! We need someone with a customer centric view, who's comfortable in working across media, consumer & retail promotions, digital marketing, events, in-store & PR.
With a modern view on how to operate as a business, with flexible working, fantastic benefits scheme, brilliant bonus structure and a company that value's their employees, this could be your next big move!
Get in touch for more information, Alex@ultimatasset.com