Media Manager, Paid Social - Leading Sports Platform - London
Media Manager, Paid Social - Leading Sports Platform
Up to £35,000
In a world where Sky Sports News, BBC Sport and the likes are merely dipping their toes into the world of influencer and social marketing, there's a giant killer that is living, breathing and providing the finest football content to over 80 million active fans globally across their social media platforms and though partnered influencers. The power of influencers and social media is unlocking incredible opportunities for sports orientated brands and as a media provider, influencer agency and social media juggernaut, this global powerhouse continues to disrupt the status quo just like Leicester City's 2016 Premier League campaign.
Looking to take advantage of their already successful positioning in the market, they need to build out their Media Operations Function that predominantly focuses on the delivery of owned, earned and paid media campaigns for their extensive portfolio of clients including Brands, Agencies and Broadcasters.
As the Media Manager, you will report into the Head of Media Operations and be responsible for liaising with clients, demonstrating the media capabilities available to them, planning/implementation of targeted paid social campaigns, utilise your pool of influencers to reach targeted audiences and as a Manager, you will be tasked with building out your own specialist team. This is a unique opportunity to establish a brand new and essential department at the only media business worth knowing about in football.
Due to the challenging nature of this position you will be required to spearhead several key competencies. Imagine this role like being the James Millner of the Media Operation team. Able to play in multiple positions when called upon but always putting in your best and doing what's necessary for the team.
- Liaise with your clients to demonstrate best practice and media strategy
- Act as a key player for the internal sales and creative teams to guarantee best in class media strategy is integral to their client's campaigns
- Attend and represent the team at key external and internal client meetings/briefings
- Develop and foster effective working relationships with key partners across AdTech, Media and content providers
- Be responsible for the hiring and development of your specialist team
- Responsible for the delivery of biddable media campaigns on behalf of your clients with a focus on external social platforms as well as the business's proprietary platforms
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in social media and digital media
- Source highly engaging influencers who align well with your client's expectations and requirements
To make the squad you will need:
- Extensive experience within a media agency, preferred biddable department where you have been focused on biddable activation, social media planning (paid/organic) and PPC
- Passionate about the ever-changing world of social media, online video and digital marketing
- Solid understanding of planning social campaigns across various platforms, channels and buying models
- Practical experience and expertise of planning and implementing campaigns on AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. Knowledge of organic environments would be advantageous
- Highly analytical and comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Articulate presenter who is comfortable in front of senior stakeholders
- A burning passion for all things Sports with a particular love for football
Apply with an up to date CV if you wish to be considered for this role.
Apply for Media Manager, Paid Social - Leading Sports Platform - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly