Digital Sales Manager- Travel Adtech
Digital Sales Manager -Travel Adtech Platform
Based in London
c£50k dependent on experience plus fantastic commission
Venture backed data driven travel marketing platform seeking ambitious and experienced digital sales professional. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a robust platform, that is powered by machine-learning technology, offering enhanced programmatic buying and intelligent data insights to their many clients across the Travel space
Next-generation level audience engagement platform Billions of intent data points and a powerful platform enable them to capture, curate and activate data to drive awareness, conversions and loyalty for their advertisers.
They reach audiences through partnerships with key airline, meta-search, hotel and OTA partners data that connected with their media platform, enabling contact with millions of travellers every month via display, Facebook, video, email and mobile.
Venture backed by several of Silicon Valley's leading VCs, they have experienced significant year on year growth in the US and have been expanding internationally over the past few years.
· Play a key role in developing and managing the holistic advertising business for a number of brands across the hotels vertical.
· Work cross-functionally with International Leadership, product teams and US counterparts to develop relevant products and solutions for key client targets and their agencies.
· Guide the creation of persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of this great business to target marketers in the vertical.
· Meet agreed revenue targets
· Work closely with the in house Account Managers to ensure the optimisation and optimum delivery of campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will be a strategic, creative thinker with the ability to work cross-functionally to develop scalable advertising product solutions for the category and assist in bringing these solutions to market via relevant relationships and superb selling skills. Porgrammatic sales experience necessary.
· 5+ Years experience in developing multi-faceted, data-driven marketing and advertising solutions in a sales capacity
· Self-motivated; exhibits strong self-management and sense of urgency.
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with a cross-departmental team.
· Exceptional writing and presentation creation skills.
· Exceptional MS PowerPoint skills.
· An additional European language (s) French, Spanish would be desirable.