- Growing multi-channel business.
- Highly-successful digital team.
- Excellent culture and training.
What you’ll be doing
This role sits within the Digital Acquisition team, which is part of the wider multi-channel department. Alongside your team members, you’ll be responsible for driving growth of the affiliate programme, through devising and implementing a considered strategy. This will include: commission structure, programme guidelines, promotional plan and chosen network(s).
Day to day, you will optimise and measure affiliate campaigns, as well as identifying new opportunities for partnerships, all the while nurturing existing affiliate relationships. Regular audits will need to take place in order to ensure all affiliates represent the brand correctly – this will be done in conjunction with the affiliate agency, who you will proactively manage.
Working closely with the Digital Acquisition Manager, you will look after channel forecasts, budget management and KPIs, whilst providing ad hoc support to the digital marketing team on projects and campaigns.
Finally, you will regularly monitor competitor activity, benchmarking affiliate channel performance and initiatives within the industry.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of affiliate marketing.
- Highly-motivated to deliver results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to nurture lasting partnerships.
- Strong work ethic with a can-do attitude.
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Thrives within a fast-paced environment.
- Commercially astute and target-driven.
- Proven budget management experience.
A generous salary and benefits package including 28 days paid holiday rising with service to 33 days (inclusive of bank holidays), an opportunity to develop and grow with the business and generous product discounts.
Apply with your CV and get in touch for more information.