Account Manager - up to £32k + bens
Account Manager- various - up to £32k + bens
This top 10 independent, integrated agency has a very dynamic culture. It is growing steadily and the breadth of work combines CRM, social, activation, digital, TV and radio, and the agency boasts a number of top awards. Now part of a worldwide network group, it is dynamic, exciting and fast growing; amongst their many accolades are inclusion in Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work for - they provide a positive working environment that is politics free, challenging and supportive.
THE ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Ready to join a close knit team with a selection of clients from charities to cars to a national newspaper. The bulk of the work will be to support the Group Account Director and Senior Account Manager
- You will be closely involved in the planning and delivery of insight fuelled; high quality creative outputs that ensure these results are achieved.
- Be comfortable working in the on and offline environment, with fully integrated, fast turnaround high pressured campaigns. Working closely with strategic and data planning to ensure the most informed creative briefs.
- Excellent time management and communication skills are vital for this role to ensure smooth campaign delivery internally and externally
- Campaign Management - receiving and responding the client briefs, booking the relevant resource and trafficking the work through internally building
You will be an ambitious and experienced Account manager with the following attributes:
- Proven project and account management skills - experience managing on and offline campaigns
- Entrepreneurial- ask not “what can my clients do for me?”, but think “how can I add value to my clients or the agency? “
- A great thinker and doer - always be on the front foot, alert and aware of new ideas, opportunities and initiatives, with the resourcefulness to make them happen
- Accountable - be ready to take responsibility, to manage yourself and to rise above politics
- Ambitious - strive to be the best at what you do and to make a difference for clients and you'll find we will always recognise and nurture genuine talent.
- Very capable, confident and committed individual who enjoys taking on responsibilities
Modern offices in a well connected location and paying up to £32k plus a range of excellent benefits.
To apply for the Account Manager role, please click the Apply button below
Apply for Account Manager - up to £32k + bens
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly