FMCG Global Brand Manager
A hugely exciting newly created Global Brand Manager opportunity that would be ideal for a classically trained FMCG marketer with entrepreneurial or challenger brand experience (could be working on smaller high potential brands within a bigger FMCG organisation).
Join an attractive global FMCG business experiencing strong growth, renowned for it collaborative, people-focused culture and high levels of ownership and autonomy, to take on two premium brands, one of which is a new ecommerce/digitally focused innovation with lots of NPD potential under it (the more bold and exciting ones the business experiments with), so a great role for a forward-thinking, creative brand manager to make their mark in a high visibility role. Asia is a big growth area so expect some travel and the chance to get out in front of the markets.
The right mind set and approach are crucial, you'll have the ability to challenge thinking, strategically leapfrog obstacles, and utilise the excitement around the brands to raise their profile internally and attract more resource, so being able to influence up at a top level is crucial - you need the passion to sell the dream and get people bought in and on board. There is a strong ecommerce element to this role as well so understanding of the digital landscape and channels is important.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the brand strategy for growth
- Develop and deliver growth drivers in keeping with the defined brand strategy
- Assist in the building/evolution of brand strategy
- Work closely with local market teams to review market performance and provide appropriate information and materials to drive the brand locally
- Monitor and evaluate competitive activity making key recommendations
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships necessary to achieve brand ambitions
- Effective management of marketing budgets to ensure all targets are met
Key Skills & Experience:
- Solid in-market consumer brands experience
- A brave creative & strategic thinker, suggesting viable new ideas, concepts and approaches
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment
- Proactive approach with out-of-the-box thinking
- Confident and engaging presenter
- Self-motivated to get things done whilst being supportive of others in the team
- Resilient leader who can operate across different cultures & take those around them on the journey
- International/global experience
- Experience of working with challenger brands
- NPD and packaging experience
- Digital and E-commerce
- 2nd language beneficial
*Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive we're sometimes unable to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. Successful applicants should hear back within 2-5 days.