Account Director, Central London – Up to £55k DOE plus benefits
Want to work on a range of exciting marketing projects for ethical clients? That’s exactly what this Account Director role entails.
The Account Director we are looking for will preferably have experience working on charity / NFP accounts or be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in the sector. Agency experience would also be preferable.
Are you an Account Director with this kind of experience? We’re looking to speak with a talented Account Director with an integrated background and a strong understanding of direct response marketing.
This Account Director will join a great team. They’re well known for being the kind agency with passion for their people. There’s also a genuine chance to advance from Account Director level with clear roadmaps in place for all employees there.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the responsibilities you’ll have as Account Director:
- Strategic input into client projects
- Managing of direct reports and wider teams
- Maintaining and developing senior client relationships
- Management of the creative process
- Management of all account finances
Here’s the kind of attributes we want to see in this Account Director:
- Marketing background with very solid DM experience
- Senior agency / client facing experience
- Interest and passion for charity/NFP marketing
- Logical, organised and prepared to challenge
Are you the Account Director we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting SS403e for this particular Account Director role.
Please also visit our website www.air-recruitment.com