I have just been briefed by one of our leading financial services' clients on an exciting Marketing Executive role. The role reports into the Marketing Director and is a varied role, where you will gain exposure to the full marketing mix and the promise that no two days will be the same.
With the firm and an accompanying marketing function which is going from strength to strength this is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career!
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of implementing tactical, digital and traditional marketing strategies.
- Excellent content writing/content management skills.
- Demonstrate social media engagement experience.
- The ability to produce marketing collateral, including copywriting, proofreading and distribution.
- Experience at delivering and tracking HTML email and social media campaigns.
- Experience of email marketing, lead generation and manipulation of data in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, and be a good team player.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively and work as a team, but also be able to prioritise their busy and varied workload.
As a person you'll be someone who:
- Can work as part of a team, alongside colleagues and autonomously.
- Has real attention to detail and a desire to achieve the highest standard.
- Has excellent communication skills and can inspire!
- Is a dynamic self-starter/completer.
- Is enthusiastic and has the ability to work across a number of initiatives simultaneously.
- Is highly creative and can think outside of the box, wanting to find solutions!
- We are looking for candidates that are bright, enthusiastic with a pro-active persona and that will be able to deal with multiple tasks as the role is very 'hands-on'. You will be confident and professional and able to work to very strict deadlines and be able to deal with senior level stakeholders.