Senior Content Manager
We're looking for a Senior Content Producer to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Content team.
- Take a leading role in pre-event activities, Marketing material, road-shows and other brand awareness and ecosystem building initiatives
- Lead the development of the major content themes, topics and speaker selection for the track sessions
- Manage, categorize, evaluate and prioritize the queue of inbound speaking proposals to facilitate the selection of speakers and session topics.
- Communication via email and phone with speakers and their representatives (Executive Assistants, PR firms, Corporate Communications teams, etc.) regarding:
- The status of their speaking proposal (e.g. rejected, need more information, accepted, etc.)
- Their role on the agenda (e.g. moderator/panelist/presenter, session assignment, etc.)
- Information required for their speaking role (e.g. bio, headshot photo, presentation materials, etc.)
- Content of their presentations (e.g. moderator session plans, presentation outlines, etc.)
- On-site logistics (e.g. session time, rehearsal time, location of speaker lounge, etc.)
- Support will be provided by a speaker logistics manager.
- Support the development of marketing collateral and campaigns designed to promote the Money20/20 agenda and speakers, to drive increased attendee registrations or sponsor/exhibitor activity
- Represent Money20/20 at selected industry conferences and events and leverage these opportunities to gather insights on market trends and recruit potential speakers
- Help develop feedback mechanisms (e.g. surveys, etc.) regarding Money20/20 content. Analyse results and provide insights which can be used to improve the quality of content for future events.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Innovative and intellectually curious
- Strong relationship skills - able to build and develop good working relationships across the business to facilitate the accomplishment of goals
- Highly proactive, initiating attitude - able to take prompt action to accomplish objectives and goals beyond what is required
- Experience in relevant payments/Financial Services industry roles, including corporate or product strategy, business development, consultant/analyst, media/publishing, event producing, etc
- Bachelor degree required
- Depth and/or breadth of knowledge in relevant content areas, including but not limited to:
- Mobile Payments & Wallets
- Issuer & Acquirer Processing
- Evolution of Banking & FI Perspective
- Identity, Security & Fraud
- Evolution of Retailing & Merchant Perspective
- Marketing, Advertising & Loyalty
- Big Data & Analytics
- Legal & Regulatory
- Financial Inclusion
- Credit & Lending
- B2B Payments
- Financial Technology
- Entrepreneurship & Investing
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we're passionate about - unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability - whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year - with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.