Programmatic Account Director
Programmatic Director position focussing on STRATEGY and TEAM MANAGEMENT. Based at a fun and successful mid sized agency, this is the perfect opportunity to really make a difference within a company!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The Programmatic Account Director is a pivotal role within the team. They are the key point of contact for clients’ programmatic strategy on a day to day basis, and will liaise with the European Digital Hub for execution.
• Managing alongside the Comms Team and the Regional Buying Hub the creation, direction and on-going development of your client’s programmatic strategy
• Injecting data and media innovation into clients’ media solutions
• Ensure all activity is being optimised effectively to meet targets by the Hub Team, utilising relevant campaign management, analytics and ad serving technologies
• Responsible for developing appropriate programmatic strategies, testing roadmaps and innovation to improve performance of campaigns
The ideal candidate will be a confident and motivated individual who possesses a natural ability to lead and is willing to drive initiative
• Several years relevant experience in a Programmatic role
• Knowledge of Amazon platform is highly sought after
• Ability to explain and make a compelling case for use of programmatic media techniques
• Confident and articulate presenter, with the ability to present to senior clients and internal agency teams
• Strategic thinker with experience of providing leadership & innovation in programmatic, and acting as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to clients at all levels