WHO WE ARE
ACA Live are an award winning, creative agency delivering memorable experiences that people love, talk about and share.
We are a growing agency that specialises in the delivery of live events across all sectors – our scope includes pop-up events, experiential marketing, roadshows, product and press launches, incentive travel, conferences and seminars.
We are looking for a self-motivated Project Co-ordinator who has the passion to forge a successful career at the agency.
You will support a Project Manager and play a key role in the preparation and administration of rolling out one of the largest accounts, activating at small pop ups to large music festivals.
- Working closely with the Project Manager/Director
- Dealing with logistics including booking travel and accommodation
- Assisting the Warehouse Co-ordinator
- Supporting with proposals
- Venue finding
- Supplier and some client liaison
- Administration duties including database management
- Budget management
- On-site delivery and assistance
- Event reporting
- Live event management
- Fantastic communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- 'People skills', working with a range of colleagues and clients
- A willingness to work long hours, sometimes under pressure
- A professional manner
- Business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Clean, valid driving licence
- £18,000.00 - £24,000.00 DOE
Apply for Project Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly