Account Director (CRM) - Recent Agency of the Year
Account Director – Superb Agency – Central London – To £45k + great benefits
Stunning Central London agency seeks an established Account Director to work on a huge new-win retail account.
This award-winning agency genuinely cares about and supports its talent. It really is a fabulous place to work.
This exciting new win will be a key account heading into 2019 and the agency is tasked with taking the client’s CRM work to the next level.
The ideal Account Director will be passionate about retail and ready to help transition the business from its incumbent.
Starting as soon as possible, the new Account Director will be an integral part of the newly established client leadership team, with strategic thinking and creative intelligence.
Strong leadership experience is also essential – you will be working with a new team of technical campaign managers, as well as teams across planning, data and creative. Reporting in to the Group Account Director, you will be supported by an Account Manager.
You will need to hit the ground running and ensure the day-to-day CRM programme is running smoothly. This will be a fast-paced and high-volume account, leading the delivery of four emails per week plus several trigger programmes and seasonal activations.
Key skills and objectives
- Responsible for strategic growth and service delivery of the CRM workstream
- Responsible for all financial aspects of the brand workstream, overseeing the forecast, managing expectations along with monthly billing and project reconciliations
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing, ideally in a similar industry
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- The ability to multi-task and delegate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage stakeholders at different levels of seniority
- Resilience and grace under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercially astute
Salary and benefits
To £45k plus a great benefits package including 25 days’ holiday
This is a not-to-be-missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies. Established Account Directors with strong CRM experience, please get in touch as soon as possible.