Social Media Executive
Currently looking for a Social Media Executive to join a fabulous PR agency, situated close to London Bridge.
Our client is a London based independent brand & communications PR agency, specialising in the design, interiors, lifestyle, architectural and luxury sectors. They are an experienced team who deliver a personal level of service, always characterised by our creativity and passion. They build long-standing relationships with retained and project-based clients by listening and developing campaigns that define their brand. They have the pleasure of working with an exciting mix of brands, ranging from leading retailers to smaller family run businesses.
We are looking for a Social Executive to join our clients team. In the day-to-day role, you'll be working with the team to execute owned, earned, shared and paid activities across the client portfolio. The ideal candidate will also be required to manage social communities, work with influencers, manage paid social and be involved in the social content creation process.
* Manage the agency and clients' social media channels
* Support on social media projects including creative delivery and quality control
* Administrative support on briefs from existing clients to build social media strategies
* Contribute to pitch preparation
* Delivering social insight and intelligence within the agency, using social listening techniques for current clients and new business
* Manage responses to comments/messages from fans via clients' social media channels and escalating customer service queries using social media management tools
* Monitoring of news agenda and wider social conversation to identify potential reactive content opportunities
* Contributing to monthly content planning sessions and writing of monthly content calendars
* Creative copywriting and rich media content creation, including photo and video assets
* Assisting with regular of reporting and analysis of content performance, feeding this analysis back into the content planning process.
* Manage paid social campaigns for clients
* Monitor campaign performance, pacing and conduct performance analyses on a regular basis, using a data driven approach to optimize campaigns
* Work closely with the Account Managers to update them regularly on campaign performance and issues
* Deliver reporting and in-depth analysis that provides clients with unique and actionable insights
Who we're looking for:
* Experience in social media, working directly with clients across digital media channels
* Strong interest in the design, interiors, lifestyle, architectural and luxury sectors
* Solid knowledge of social media, digital advertising and emerging technology
* Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Basic Photoshop skills
* Strong attention to detail and precision data input
For a complete spec. please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.