WordPress Developer - Digital Agency - £34,000 - £38,000 per annum plus benefits
WordPress Developer - The Client
An award winning Digital Marketing Agency within the hospitality sector are looking to expand their Technology teams extensively right now. With offices in the heart of Old Street, they have an enviable global client base consisting of international hotels, restaurants, and bars.
Due to their continued success, they are looking for a WordPress Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. All their teams promote collaboration and the ideal candidate will have the ability to work across cross functional teams to deliver market leading innovation.
WordPress Developer - The role
Your role will be to develop new website and campaign pages along with managing existing applications. You will be joining a growing agile development team and will have exposure to a broad range of projects with well known hospitality brands, as well as opportunities for professional development and progression.
WordPress Developer - Key Responsibilities
* Develop and implement a range of website applications, working closely with designers and other developers.
* Work with a broad range of technologies (see below) to develop comprehensive and detailed applications.
* Address and solve all application issues adopting agile and iterative methodologies.
* Assist in development strategy for new and existing briefs
* Work across a range of projects and manage workload to ensure timescales and deliverables are met.
WordPress Developer - Key skills
* A minimum of 2 years experience using WordPress
* Strong HTML, CSS, JQuery, and Bootstrap experience
* Grounded understanding in PHP and MYSQL
* Working knowledge of Gulp/Grunt; SASS, and GIT
* Strong understanding of Web Accessibility and security
* Experience developing cross browser responsive applications
* Team player who can work across diverse teams
* Natural problem solver who can tackle issues head on
* Experience in RESTful API development (desirable)
* Experience in Woocommerce (desirable)
* Experience in WordPress Plugin Development
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at email@example.com or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.
Contact: Harry Maguire