- Lead the Marketing Team.
- Great Product to Take to Market.
- Central Bristol Location.
What you'll be doing
There are a number of websites that you will directly manage across various territories including UK, North America, Australia and Sweden. You will regularly develop the websites, looking at customer journey, UX, conversion rates etc. The site is built on Umbraco but any good experience with a CMS will be relevant.
You'll be involved in the marketing strategy, budget management, and execute multichannel campaigns across online and offline channels. Directly managing an Assistant and a Graphic Designer you will launch new products to market, develop sales collateral, manage the CRM, PR and external communications, and manage and attend exhibitions and tradeshows.
This is a great broad role which is digital heavy; if you are looking to lead a marketing department, manage a team, and achieve great results then this could be the perfect role for you.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Strong digital marketing skills, especially with website management
- Experience working with complex websites would be beneficial
- Proven ability to construct effective multichannel marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally a relevant degree or professional qualification such as CIM
There's a competitive salary on offer (£37k-£40k), 25 days holiday + BH, life assurance, parking on site (rota based) and a great product you can get behind.
If you're interested in this great role then please apply online or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly