Marketing Manager AWARD WINNING OOH Media Agency
Award winning OOH agency has an exciting opportunity for a proven Marketing Manager to join their Marketing & Insights team. This creative and varied role will involve managing and producing marketing and communications output alongside liaising with the Planning teams to ensure you are communicating with your external stakeholders in the right way.
Reporting into a Managing Partner, main responsibilities are:
- Develop and manage internal and external marketing content including the quarterly and Monthly outputs.
- Work with the Insight team on regular communications ensuring a regular flow of outputs for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure you have a regular flow of updated case studies and content.
- Work with Management and new business teams to drive new business pitch content.
- Manage and develop the Creative Designer to ensure high quality branding, templates and use of design.
- Develop and manage video communications strategy.
- Ensure the agency remains at the forefront of effective and highly visual communications to all stakeholders.
- PR initiatives, including identification of campaigns, events, stories and thought leadership. Work with agency partners and also develop third party journalist relationships.
- Drive our awards strategies and work with Planning teams to compile entries.
- Website management and development, including the monitoring of usage and regular update of content.
- Ensure the agency contacts database is up to date and well maintained.
- Support Managing Partner in developing marketing strategy and plans.
Skills and experience required
- Experience of working within a Marketing Manager position.
- Experience of working in Outdoor Media is desirable.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Superb attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Demonstrable use of initiative and creativity.
- Ability to manage and develop people to bring out their full potential. Line management experience is preferable.
For more information about this role please contact Nicola on 07766 918 444, should you wish to apply for this role please send you CV to Nicola@greenemedianetwork.com