Brand Partnerships Manager
Brand Partnerships Manager
PinkNews is the world’s largest publisher of content relating to sexuality and gender. We are seeking an experienced and digitally savvy Brand Partnerships Manager to join our team on a full time basis.
The Brand Partnerships Manager will work to deliver innovative online content campaigns for PinkNews Snapchat Discover as well as our existing owned and operated website and app. You will partner with the PinkNews Snapchat and wider content team to implement these strategic and data driven solutions. In this role you will be responsible for the management of end-to-end campaigns and delivery of projects. You will take the lead on partnering with clients on engaging and exciting digital campaigns that deliver a commercial return and build relationships with brands and our audience.
To be successful in the role you will be an ambitious individual that has experience in developing and implementing creative cross platform campaign ideas. You will be responsible for driving revenue, managing and answering the pipeline of incoming briefs. You will have a track record of successful sales as you will proactively seek out new briefs and pitch ideas to new and existing clients, with the aim of developing strategic partnerships.
No two days are the same at PinkNews. The small, hardworking team delivers breaking news, quality journalism and original content across all platforms and for a truly global audience.
- Partnering with brands to sell digital creative solutions on Snapchat Discover and other PinkNews platforms
- Collaborate with the wider PinkNews team to implement the campaigns
- Successfully manage a pipeline of opportunities to build relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Retain and grow revenue from advertisers
- Create and deliver new business pitches
- Identify new areas for lead generation to foster new opportunities and revenue growth
- Attend key industry events to widen your contact base and act as an ambassador for PinkNews
- 3-5 years of experience selling and executing brand campaigns and creative solutions
- Demonstrable experience of having devised, pitched and won creative solutions campaigns
- Experience of managing relationships with both clients and agencies to successfully win new business opportunities
- Network of agency and brand contacts
- Demonstrable understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics
- Confident, articulate and intelligent
- A self-motivator able to work independently and flexibly with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- You will share our vision for explaining sexuality and gender issues, from the most serious to the most entertaining. We are dedicated to achieving global equality for LGBT+ people by engaging our community and our allies through our editorial
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Great development opportunities
- Fun, hardworking, social team environment
- Send your cover letter and CV to the email address linked to the 'Apply' button at the top and bottom of the page
Apply for Brand Partnerships Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly