Digital Marketing Executive
Are you passionate about Digital? Do you love merging technical best practice and digital communications? If so, I have been briefed on the ideal role for you!
Our client is a specialist charity operating across a variety of markets, B2C and B2B and have an opening for a tech savvy Digital Executive to join their team. The Digital Executive will be responsible for managing a well known B2C facing website as well as some B2B focused sites and will have to ensure that all digital projects are delivered using best-practice to ensure that customers have a positive experience across the websites and to advise internal stakeholders on how to promote digital campaigns correctly.
Key duties will include:
- Facilitating digital marketing best practice and supporting digital behaviour change campaigns
- Provision of customer insights across channels including user testing, user journey and google analytics
- Managing content management systems
- Developing and maintaining websites using WordPress and Drupal
- Design and development of landing pages
- Evaluating digital channels and content
- Management of the brand across online channels
- Briefing external agencies on digital development and creative and internal teams for content and social media
This role is ideal for an existing Digital Executive working in-house or equally suited to an Account Manager currently working agency side hoping to make the move in-house - either way, you'll come armed with experience of working on a range of digital projects including the administration of content management systems, email marketing campaigns and social media.
In addition to a strong technical capability, you will also have creative flair and be capable of creating content plans, editing photos, creating graphics and basic web development using HTML and Adobe CSS.
Interviews will be held before Christmas so if you meet the above criteria, get your application in now for immediate consideration!
Digital Executive, £Competitive - North Oxfordshire